Friday, July 30, 2010

My alarm clock helps get me up in the morning

...I'm still on a cereal rant.

As previously stated, I'm a big fan of Froot Loops. At one point in my life, maybe age 9, I was all about the Captain (oops, Cap'n) Crunch. Question, what exactly is this guy a Captain of? I mean, let's see some documentation before we start calling you "Captain". If that's the case, couldn't anyone be a Captain then?! Do you think he tried coming out with cereal earlier on in his Naval career? I would've liked to been in the room when he pitched Private First Class Crunch to the people at Quaker. And what about Fruity Pebbles? Although I enjoyed the Fred & Barney commercials, I can only handle so much of Fred's stupidity. It's like, dude...when are you going to realize that the guy in the oversize fake handlebar mustache trying to steal your cereal is your best friend Barney Rubble? Barney pulled that off what, two/three times a week? Fred would be all surprised & get upset, "BARNEY, my pebbles!". Fred, get a goddman clue man. And why can't Barney buy his own cereal? He worked at the same quarry as Fred did, are we to assume that Fred earned a better living? Idk, but I do remember seeing a pretty expensive Elephant shower in someone's backyard, I think it was the Flintstones. Regardless, the lesson to be learned here is this: if your best friend is constantly trying to steal your cereal, you either need to a) pick better friends, b) work on your attention to detail, c) buy a safe, or d) umm...I forgot d, but I'm sure it was good.

Digging for my prize now.

TTYL
Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment