Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have a garage, and sometimes I keep my car in it

I got my sideburns waxed a few days ago. Hurt like a mother f*%$ker. Second time I've done this, last time was a few years ago...did the eyebrows.

It all started cause I felt some fuzz going on between the 'brows & I think its about that time to take care of biz. My stylist at the time told me, "Ok, I want to try something today, are you ready for it?". So she lays the whole waxing thing on me, I was totally open to it. I asked her if that was her way of hinting to me that I was starting to look like Bert from Sesame Street. She said no, there was no unibrow action going on (whew). ANYWAY, she finished with my hair and brings me back in this room, all I see is this white chair thing, she instructs me to lay down. I saw a small hole in this table, near the top of it, so being the complete jackass that I am, I laid on the table chest facing down. She has this weird look on her face and starts cracking up. It was one of the moments where you do something & you know you just screwed up & made a total fool out of yourself, it was amusing. So she puts that hot wax on, rips the paper off & I scream out "Kelly Clarkson!".

Long story short (too late for that), it hurt, I shed blood, but walked with away with some nice brows.

Yeah ok, that's about all I got right now...

Talk to you at 7pm! =)

xoxo,
Mike Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment