Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm 73 inches tall

..you just did the math, didn't you.

Is it ever going to stop raining? I feel like it's been raining for a year. I think I'm going to build an arc, so if anyone wants in, tell me now. I will need to borrow a truck when I head to Lowes, because I don't think all the lumber will fit in my Altima Coupe. And what all do I need? I'm sure Noah made a list, right? And how did he get all his stuff, anyway? I mean, there wasn't a Menards around then...someone had to supply with it. Idk. Here's my list:
  • Wood.
  • Nails.
  • A hammer.
  • Paint (to make a racing stripe).
  • A flag.
  • Ramen Noodles, or a bunch of Easy Mac.
  • I'm pretty sure I need a beam of some sort.
  • Rudder.
  • An anchor, In case I want to stop & hang out.
  • Pencils (No. 2).
  • Sprial notebook (to draw, and take note of stupid sh*t I see along the way).

Yeah I think that just about does it...I'll let you know when it's ready to set sail.

Off to Fox Lake @ 10am!

xoxo,
Mike Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment