Friday, July 23, 2010

The clock says 3:20pm, but it feels like 3:21pm

Ever compare arms with someone and realize how ghostly white you are? Yeah, I just did that. I know it's July, but I think I may need to go tanning. However, I'm not even sure that's a good idea considering I was banned from a tanning salon during college. I was a sophomore at Carthage and a few of my female bff's were going tanning, and I had never been to one before, so I thought why not, let's go get dark. So I got in my booth, locked the door and took off all my clothes. (Disclaimer: at this point in my life, partying and my fraternity were top priority, so I didn't get much rest). Anyway, when I laid down in this thing (which had a radio in the headrest), it was so relaxing that, boom, fell asleep. Next thing you know, I open my eyes and I have this older lady Renata like six inches from my face with a look of total disgust on her face. I was thinkin' to myself, "what is she lost?". No, it was the owner of the tanning salon. Here's what went down...after I passed out, the timer went off, the bed came up...but I was out cold. The door was locked, so no one could get in. There were shoes scattered around the tanning bed, from my friends throwing them over the wall to try and get me up. Finally the owner busted in and woke me up. There I am, laying in the tanning bed with my "junk" on display for everyone to see. Fantastic. The owner of the salon told my friends that I was never allowed back in her joint again. I was told she put emphasis on the word 'never'.

I haven't been tanning since. Anyone want to go? lol

xoxo,
Mike Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment