Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I just got pulp in my eye

So I got pulled over again, this time for a "no turn on red". Before that it was "speeding". (yeah, I'm aware my "offenses" are in quotes) Seriously, what's wrong with me? Like, why am I finding it so hard to obey the law? If I keep this up, you're gonna see me on the shoulder of 41 riding an obnoxious bike with a banana seat, an orange flag, with one of those baskets attached to the front. Although...the basket might be a plus. I could keep some pretty cool stuff in there, like a spiral notebook, or maps (for my travels), and some crackers. My question to you is: if this should happen, would you still be my friend? Please check one:

Yes ____ No ____ Maybe ____ Definitely Not, loser. ____

Love,
MM

1 comment:

  1. I would act like I don't even know you, speed off as I drive by spraying water in your face...because there would be a big puddle next to you hahahaaa

    ReplyDelete