Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drew Carey is a tool bag

..it's true, you know it.

And I miss Bob Barker. Every day at 10:00am is just not the same any more on The Price Is Right. Seriously, how have we survived these past few years?? I know Bob Barker is like a billion years old, but dig the guy back up. I'm tired of seeing some other scrub hand contestants their Plinko Chips. And who else could juggle two showcases like Bob? Maybe someone could do one, but two??

Other favorite games:

Any Number - Classic. You've got the big prize, a crappy one and the dreaded piggy bank. It's so much more fun to watch someone win 47 cents than a car (but not if it's me up there).

Card Game - The one with the oversize, novelty playing cards. I always wanted to see someone pick the card that said "Rules For Draw And Stud Poker".

Clock Game - It's tough to run a 30 second clock while watching some clown run back & forth trying to place the right price on stuff. Bob should purposely trip someone.

Check Game - Huge oversized check, big pen with a feather. Does Bob endorse it after the show? I'd take that thing to my bank's drive thru teller and just stuff it in the tube.

Dice Game - Giant red dice, what else needs to be said. Imagine having five of those for Yahtzee, you'd need a 40 gallon trash can to shake 'em up.

Hole In One - I'd always point & laugh at my t.v. when some idiot would miss the putt really bad. Hasn't everyone played miniature golf before?? There's no windmill in front of you, just putt it & win something already.

Lucky $even - Bob gives you seven dollar bills, you owe him a buck for each digit you are off and you need at least one dollar left over to buy the car. He probably pockets the dollars lost and uses them for the vending machine during commercial break. That'd be funny if you saw a Twix wrapper peering out of his suit jacket..

Punch A Bunch - A giant punchboard revealing dollar amounts behind it. Seriously, what's with the people who take 2 or 3 punches to break paper, go to the gym.

Safe Crackers - Reminds me of Al Capone's vault, except there is more than just dirt and broken glass (but those do sound like fantastic prizes).

Secret X - I don't know, this one always kinda creeped me out. I think it's the design of the X's, very mysterious looking, like they were shipped from China or something and at any time a ninja would come out and grab you. Or you'd hear a gong, then Bob would start talking but his words would be delayed.


There are alot more games, but let's face it...I'm lazy.

Talk to you later! =)

Mike Mason

1 comment:

  1. No kidding Mike! Bob was the master of Price is Right. And I swear....I have thought the same thoughts when I used to watch it. I refuse to now that Bob is gone and Drew, the tool, is hosting. You would think he would have personality....but maybe the writers forgot to write that in.

    ReplyDelete