Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I only have 63 Crayolas in my box of 64

Hump Day.

I'm working tonight of course 7p-midnight, and I got stuck in a little traffic on 41 on my way in . So I'm in the right lane and this dude passes me to the left in a station wagon...want to know what he was doing inside? You do? Cool, cause I want to share it with you. He was BRUSHING HIS TEETH! Ok who does this??? Even if I'm running like super late, I still leave time to brush my teeth. I started cracking up to myself, couldn't believe it! Apparently this clown has some time management issues, so it got me thinkin'...what else might he do on the go? Like does he have a little portable toaster in his car? Could you imagine being next to him on the road and all of a sudden you see two pieces of toast just pop up out of nowhere. Maybe he velcro'd a Mr. Coffee machine to his dashboard, but I was too caught up in the whole teeth thing to catch it. And in case you were wondering, I didn't have time to shower at home, I' just brought a bucket of water and a bar of Zest in the car with me.

Well call me (336-1023) or email me (mike@1023xlc.com) tonight!!! =)

Yours Truly,

Mike Mason

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wonder if he has one of those handy dandy grills you attach the the engine. That way you can cook dinner on the way home..what's a little oil and dirt when you can cut down on spending time cooking dinner over a stove??

    ReplyDelete