Friday, July 23, 2010

Eagles Have Large Talons

Random question, is Quiznos going out of business?? Yet another one shut down by me. That just means I'll be living @ the Panera Bread, because I refuse to go back to Subway. (I got off that ride years ago). Someone asked me the other day why I dislike Jared so much. Well, here's the thing - when I'm in Subway, the LAST thing I want to see when I sit down to eat a Cold Cut Combo is to be staring at a full size cardboard cutout of Jared stretching out his fat pants. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that he lost like 6,000 lbs, but seriously...leave the pants at home. And what's with all the commercials? Jared acting is like Shannon Sharpe being a studio analyst for CBS Sports, it doesn't work.

Jared, get fat again.

xoxo
Mike Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment