Thursday, August 5, 2010

Water is two parts Hydrogen, one part Oxygen

Caught an episode of 'Saved by the Bell' this morning. Apparently in this wacky scenario, the gang got together & formed a band. They cleverly coined themselves, "Zack Attack". And wouldn't you know - each one of them had some type of musical talent. You have lead singer Zack Morris, who's also the lead guitarist, of course; A.C. Slater as the drummer (he also sang); Jessie Spano & Kelly Kapowski are your backup singers; Lisa Turtle played the bass; while everyone's favorite dork, Screech Powers, is on the keyboards. This has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Thankfully, they were able to give us such hits as "Love Me Now", "Make my Day" and my personal favorite..."Friends Forever". In one scene, a bunch of girls bum rush the stage & rip off Screech's shirt, exposing his bare chest, the crowd goes wild. He has a body type comparable to my 3 and a half year old Nephew, what's the attraction here? And I'm a little confused, between Zack always plotting some type of "caper", Slater lifting free weights throughout the day, Jesse pursuing some type of noble cause, Kelly working up a new cheer, Lisa running up her parents credit cards at the Mall, and Screech stalking Lisa, when did these fools find time to get together & practice? I don't recall seeing that. Even more incredible is that Zack Attack got booked to play the school dance! And as I scan the crowd, I see like 6 couples dancing. Question: I had almost 600 classmates in my graduating class at Prospect High School, where are the rest of these kids? And how is Mr. Belding still running this school? That's kinda like asking, why is Michael Scott still the Manager at Dunder Mifflin (or is it Sabre). Seriously, someone needs to get in touch with the Superintendent, because I want to know why Belding still has a job at Bayside. And while you're at it, please get me the number to Screech's parents, I need to figure out why they continue to let him out of the house looking the way he does..

Ttyl.
Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment